Few people realize that YouTube is the #2 search engine. AND it's owned by Google! People search YouTube every day to find answers to their problems. As a matter of fact YouTube views in 2011 totaled 1 Trillion!
We will show your company how to use YouTube to create a superior online video presence; boost traffic to your Website and your YouTube videos using proven Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques, thereby causing your phone to ring!
Yes! We are passionate about Website Design and SEO/SEM/PPC and implementing videos via YouTube to boost traffic to your Website.
Contact us today. It's time for your phone to start ringing!
Think BIG <>< Ephesians 3:20
Connect with us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Tweets by @7TrillionVideos
We Specialize in:
7Trillion Corporation has been designing and re-designing Websites since 1994. We have worked with individuals and small businesses up to large corporations such as a successful real estate investment firm in Chicago Illinois. Plus when it comes to YouTube, we can outshine the competition!
Video/Audio Editing, Product Design & Development, Website Design, Website Management, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Low Cost Web Hosting, Low Cost Domain Names & Webhosting
Our mission is to help you or your company, become "Top of Mind" in your target market. We at 7Trillion Corporation see no limit to the possibilities of putting great ideas to work. Think BIG!
Pay-Per-Click Google Adwords vs Organic Video Marketing, Minneapolis MN Video MarketingHD Videos produced and edited by 7Trillion Corporation
Got video?YouTube is about to surpass Facebook as a social media site. No kidding! So how are you doing with your business video strategy? Let me ask you six quick questions.
1. Do you have a video marketing strategy for your business, or are you just saying “whatever” to videos?
2. Are you optimizing your videos on YouTube so they will get the most views and shares? Did you know that this is important? (We can do this for you.)
3. Are you using custom thumbnails for your videos? Are you adding annotations, and/or optimizing for keywords and SEO? (Yes! We can do this too!)
4. Are you using Closed Captioning? Did you know that this is important for SEO?
5. Are your YouTube videos ranked on page one of Google searches?
6. Do you have a video content plan for the next 30 – 60 days?
So... How did you score?
If you answered "no" to one or more of these questions, then you definitely need our help! Contact us now! Allow us to help you create the ultimate online presence for your company!