A few years ago I didn’t care beans about Search Engine Marketing (SEM). I mean, I submitted my website URL to 54 search engines, so it doesn’t matter to me. Right?
Speaking of submitting your URL to 54 search engines… can we take a little rabbit trail here? Right now there are only TWO major search engines. Google and Bing. Many people do not know that a few years back Bing and Yahoo joined forces and now use the same search engine for searches. Not only that but all of the other search engines out there use either Google or Bing search engines for their search info.
So… Let me ask you this. How important is it for your business to be ranked on page one of Google? That’s easy! Google has 65% to 70% of the search market share! Google is a monster search engine! If you want your business listed anywhere you WANT it to be listed on Google!
Okay so let’s look at a few stats to help you think this through.
Search Engine Statistics
1. Google owns 65-70% of the search engine market share!
2. 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine. (Search Engine Journal)
3. Over 39% of customers come from search (Marketing Charts)
4. There are over 100 billion global searches being conducted each month.
5. 88.1% of US internet users ages 14+ will browse or research products online.
6. Search directly drove 25% of all online U.S. device purchases.
7. 82.6% of internet users use search.
8. 70% of the links search users click on are organic.
9. 70-80% of users ignore the paid ads, focusing on the organic results. (Search Engine Land)
10. 75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results. (Hubspot)
That is why you want to be on page one of Google! But how do you do that? Contact 7Trillion Corporation today and in a few short minutes we can show you how to draw in more business for your company. Not kidding! Call us! Allow us to show you how we use videos to create a superior online presence for your company; boost traffic to your Website using proven Search Engine Marketing (SEM) techniques, thereby causing your phone to ring!
Have questions? We’ll do our best to answer them!